Basic and applied research in the field of microelectronics and communication technology, in particular to advance innovations regarding high technology. The company pursues exclusively civil and non-profit, especially scientific purposes. The company shall strengthen the concurrence of scientific basic research, technology and application. The company shall cooperate closely with research institutes and commercial enterprises.
- Research and development in the field of microelectronics and communication technology;
- Growth towards an European research and innovation centre;
- Cooperation with research institutes and commercial enterprises at regional, national and international level;
- Advancement of initiatives for industrial settlements and spin-offs.
- Connection of basic and applied research for the development of systems, circuits, technologies and materials for wireless and broadband communication and the preparation of prototypes;
- Research on modular extensions of industrial CMOS-technologies for System-on-chip-solutions for the application in wireless and broadband communication;
- Working on solutions for the integration of new materials into microelectronic technologies; research for the application of microelectronic solutions;
- Securing public access to research results (publications, presentations, conferences);
- Cooperation with the Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus and other regional universities; participation in cooperative projects and networks of excellence with universities, research institutes and commercial enterprises;
- Advancement of professional qualification and young academics.