IHP is a unique source for high-speed optical communication.
- TIAs for optical receivers,
- Single and segmented modulator drivers with high voltage swing,
- Multilevel high speed drivers for optical modulators,
- Custom ASIC development such as equalizers, clock and data recovery circuits as well as A/D and D/A converters.
ASICs are designed in IHP's ultra-fast SiGe BiCMOS.
- 0.25 & 0.13 µm SiGe BiCMOS technologies with HBTs up to 500 GHz running in IHP's pilot line in Frankfurt (Oder), Germany.
- Integrated RF-MEMS and LDMOS as well as localized backside etching (LBE) and copper plating are technology extensions.
- Circuit design & chip manufacturing for small & medium quantities are available for service.